oofta. It’s been awhile! sorry guys, there’s no point in even trying to pretend this is going to be updated with any kind of regularity. It’s just, whenever-ish. I am MUCH more active on Twitter, though, so if you would like my @ handle, feel free to ask. I’m also publicly anonymous there.
What we’ve been up to?
LO is teething. Getting multiples at once, and it sure is tough on her. It’s been a couple of longggg days on the homefront here as well. Orajel & Tylenol only provide so much relief.
Remember our “temporary houseguests?” Still here. It’s been over a month now. Doesn’t appear to be any kind of an end to this in sight yet. It’s going okay, but when I agreed to her and her daughter crashing here for 2 weeks, I had no idea it would just go on and on and on… Oy Vey!
I got a new vehicle! FINALLY. it’s really nice too. But sadly, is not running right. Already. In fact it’s getting looked over right now. -_- I’ve even said a few prayers on this, because I ALWAYS get screwed on purchasing wheels of death. I did get a copy of my contract though, which states that nothing is wrong w/it except the shocks and 4wd is out, so if this turns out to be anything major it’s going directly back. Obviously.
LO’s fathers’ GF is trying to make contact. Not going for it. If he wants to see his daughter HE can make a move. not HER. HIM. and that’s exactly how that’s gonna be.
Here’s a survey.
1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to.
- Getting my vehicle back today in proper condition.
- Dinner up at my parents this weekend.
- Playing with LO in the new playhouse thing I got her yesterday.
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
I’d like a business of my own. Preferably a casino. Ala
3. You have $200. You have to spend it on yourself, you can’t donate it, and it can’t be something you actually need. What will it be?
a juicer? Or of course a tattoo. I still have a few left I need to get!
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
My daughter. Good tunes. Driving through the country, Steaming, 30 minutes showers.
5. What is your bedtime routine?
I don’t really have a nightly routine. I should really probably impliment one in both my life and my daughters’. She, of course, has a schedule – but it’s not super rigid.
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
I’m not in a relationship.
7. What kind of books do you read?
I loooove Jackie Collins. Lucky is my hero. 🙂 also, Nicolas Sparks, any kind of auto-biography.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Obviously as the mother of an 11 year old. Working full time day shifts. Hopefully living outside of this state. And married.
9. What’s your fear?
Heights and small enclosed spaces that are possible to get stuck in.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Um, I wouldn’t want to travel space even NOT giving up anything.. Not my scene.
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
p Greet my daughter, get her changed and set up with cereal and cartoons, then try and wake up myself.
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
Nothing. Because there would have to actually BE somebody to want to change. And you shouldn’t want to really change who your with, you guys.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I like my name. I don’t think I look like anything else.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
Is this really a question… SUN!
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
I love fruit. All kinds of fruit.
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
The anonymous outlet it offers.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
18. What items are in your purse right now?
My purse isn’t near me right now, but if I had to guess:
Reciepts, wallet, sunglasses, pen, lip balm (EOS ONLY), phone.
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
Depends on my mood. I used to say mountains, but I’m missing the beach right now so I’m going to go with beach.
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
I love my real housewives of everywhere except atl and dc..